lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:zarkot1984"

8 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - chess_general#16

As a professional chess referee, coach and player, I don't need to explain all these details,I still know more.There are problems identified by me and it is very strange that the server managers turn …

zarkot1984
General Chess Discussion - chess_general#14

What rules are you talking about?Where a 4-fold repetition of the position in the blitz is a draw, and the fact that 10 minutes according to the official rules is a blitz,and here I do not say raapid …

zarkot1984
General Chess Discussion - chess_general#13

What is spam?*It is really problems on Cliches

zarkot1984
General Chess Discussion - chess_general#11

90 percent of chess sites and less well-known than Lichess comply with the rules of chess competitions,and on the chess, except for the frenzied cry on every corner about cheating, which is not just m…

zarkot1984
General Chess Discussion - chess_general#4

What is the ENDGAME?What have you done to ensure that all the rules of the real game at competitions are observed at the Personal session..You are definitely not objective.Or do you think that there a…

zarkot1984
General Chess Discussion - chess_general#1

How do you know what happens during each game with the player?He can have a mouse,the Internet, and anything else,what does it mean to FINISH the game to the end?who GAVE you THIS RIGHT?WHERE IS YOUR …

zarkot1984
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]