lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Xfactor200"

62 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Has Puzzle Racer Recently Gotten Significantly Harder?#2

I haven't faced like this yet. Maybe someday i might but not for now.

Xfactor200
Off-Topic Discussion - Make this the most debatable topic on Lichess#21

merry christmas everyone!!

Xfactor200
Off-Topic Discussion - Make this the most debatable topic on Lichess#15

@LordSupremeChess said in #14: > Russians: Russians when they realise when they have no habitable land to conquer:

Xfactor200
Off-Topic Discussion - Make this the most debatable topic on Lichess#13

@GIB_Merch_Donkey said in #12: > Pineapple belongs on pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Italy: "Time to revive the old alliance"(if u know what i mean).

Xfactor200
Off-Topic Discussion - Make this the most debatable topic on Lichess#4

@LordSupremeChess said in #1: > Pineapple belongs on pizza. > Put your opinion below. Italians: "So you've chosen death"

Xfactor200
Lichess Feedback - Lichess showing a players previous rating#1

When i joined a tournament in lichess (it is a superblitz tmt), I noticed that lichess is showing almost all the player"s previous blitz rating.

Xfactor200
[You can't access this team forum post]
Community Blog Discussions - Grandmaster Tips To Perform When You Are Not Feeling Great#3

This was a excellent blog. I don't know how you keep on writing such great blogs. Keep up the work!

Xfactor200
Lichess Feedback - No lag compensation yet?#3

> @Xfactor200 lichess.org/lag In the "Lag Compensation" part it says that: "Lichess compensates network lag. This includes sustained lag and occasional lag spikes. There are limits and heuristics base…

Xfactor200
Off-Topic Discussion - Song recommendations for my playist#36

Memory Reboot by VOJ and Narvent is a must-try!

Xfactor200