lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:AKnackForHunting_101"

11 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Why is H!tler censored?#15

@InkyDarkBird said in #2: > The idea of a Nazi has not died, and anti-semitism is still a severe issue in the modern world. Oops didn't know thanks for the knowledge

AKnackForHunting_101
Off-Topic Discussion - Should I quit Lichess?#2

@LordSupremeChess said in #1: > Answer this question honestly: Am I addicted to Lichess or not? Quite possibly, yes. But I don't really think being addicted to lichess is a bad thing as compared to ot…

AKnackForHunting_101
General Chess Discussion - A former world champion who is saying everyone is cheating at chess is INSANE#17

@Move_In_Silence_2024 said in #7: > Kramnik's accusations are something I consider seriously. How could an unknown player have a higher average accuracy than their former world champion and even highe…

AKnackForHunting_101
Off-Topic Discussion - favee song in vuktures 1?#14

@Kindleplayer1 said in #1: > mine is burn and do it CARNIVAL

AKnackForHunting_101
General Chess Discussion - The easiest chess variant?#2

@HyperioXHell said in #1: > I guess it is antichess or three check. KOTH.

AKnackForHunting_101
Off-Topic Discussion - favee song in vuktures 1?#12

@Zurel said in #7: > mate, your grammar is worse than a ten year old. You worship kanye like god, even though he's a psychopath. Go listen to some good music, like Kendrick lamar "To pimp a butterfly"…

AKnackForHunting_101
Off-Topic Discussion - Mbappe signed with Real Madrid#18

HOLY SHIT NO SHOT PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FAKE ALL THOSE MEMES OF HIM GOING TO JOIN REAL MADRID NOOO

AKnackForHunting_101
Off-Topic Discussion - Why is H!tler censored?#1

I dunna why is the word censored? And H!tlers party? Don't get it. He already died right? Why still?

AKnackForHunting_101
Off-Topic Discussion - What historical figures are you curious about? Would you like to meet them?#33

@morphyms1817 said in #1: > I would meet Ben Franklin, he was interested in many things like inventing, politics and chess. I would like to be a fly on the wall during a Thomas Edison board meeting. M…

AKnackForHunting_101
Lichess Feedback - What happened to worst rated defeats?#8

Following the path of yt :(

AKnackForHunting_101